Below is a selection of FunMasterMike’s games, mostly from his childhood, and lessons that can be learned from them.
- Winning by invading the back-rank.
- How to give the best chance to save a lost game.
- How to crush your opponent’s castled king.
- Playing your chess rival and winning by using an opening trap.
- How to break down an endgame fortress.
- Sometimes you just need to put yourself in a situation to get lucky.
- It really pays to know your endings.
- Beating your first really high-rated player.
- Oops! Losing a winning game.
- Winning by deep calculation.
- Holding on and successfully defending against a fierce attack.
- Winning by clever creation of many passed pawns.
- Launching a crazy all-in attack against the king.
- My two games vs. kid sensation Tani. Game one and game two.
- My most fun game of all time.